I've got to say I love random acts of kindness! I also love being the one that's performing the random act kindness! This time round, I made like Anti- depression kits ( it's a gag, and it's only meant to cheer you up , not to be taken seriously). Each contained certain objects that had symbolic and fun meaning behind them. Then I gave it out to people passing by! I will never regret seeing their smiles! It's like their smiles reached me, someone who is recovering from depression and anxiety.
( It's the thought that counts!)
1. A bunch of erasers to erase your mistakes!
2. A rubber band to stretch you beyond your limits!
3. Some teared paper to remind you that life isn't perfect!
4. A bright crayon to doodle your imagination!
5. A pen to write out your precious happy memories
6. A white cloud to remind you of your dreams & aspirations! ( soft cotton ball)
7. A kindness quote that will make your day!